Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Transfers - July 13

Hello everyone, I'm emailing today because the assistants signed us up for service tomorrow with something called the Aboriginal Games, so that should be interesting. But we were told to take half our p-day today, so we are!

We got our transfer calls today and I am going to a small place called Vermillion. There isn't even a grocery store there... So yeah, not exactly what I wanted, but the Lord's will is the Lord's will I guess. I'm sure it will be a great last 2 transfers. That's what I hope anyway. My new comp will be Elder Parker. Pray for me that I don't lose my mind. I'm sure I'll love it though haha

It has been a great last week here in the Mill Creek YSA though. We had a great ZTM where we talked about working through members and we were happy how it turned out.

We also did a free lemonade stand on Whyte ave this past Saturday and it was great! We got to talk to lots of people so it was super fun!

Keep it real, and don't take grocery stores for granted!

Elder W. Chad Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment