Sunday, November 30, 2014

Snow!

So this week was a whole lot better than last week in terms of work wise. We finally were able to pick up two people to teach that we have been working on for awhile and both are awesome and have so much potential! I also had one of the longest days since I've been out, I can only think of one that seemed longer, and it was pretty rough. But it was amazing how much faster the next day went as we changed some things up and taught a couple of people. It's great to see the work of the Lord in softening peoples hearts here in Beaumont and helping us find those that are ready to hear the message that we have to share.

It also snowed this week! It was only the second time it has really snowed this fall, so that was awesome! We got to go around to a lot of different people and help shovel their drive ways and side walks!

Quote of the week comes from a black guy from Jamaica that we tracted into. We were talking about the Plan of Salvation and he tells his friend that was in there with him "I am not a monkey, I am not a monkey man! I am a human being!" haha it was great especially with his Jamaican accent.

Scripture of the week is 2 Nephi 4:32-35

" 32 May the gates of hell be shut continually before me, becausethat my heart is broken and my spirit is contrite! Lord, wilt thounot shut the gateof thy righteousness before me, that may walkin the path of the low valley, that may be strict in the plain road!
 33 Lord, wilt thou encircle me around in the robe of thyrighteousnessLord, wilt thomake way for mine escapebefore mine enemiesWilt thou make my path straight before me!Wilt thou not place stumbling block in my way—but that thouwouldst clear my way before me, and hedge not up my way, butthe ways of mine enemy.
 34 Lord, have trusted in thee, and will trust in thee forever. Iwill not put my trust in the arm of flesh; for know that cursed ishe that putteth his trust in the arm of flesh. Yea, cursed is he thatputteth his trust in man or maketh flesh his arm.
 35 Yea, know that God will give liberally to him that asketh. Yea,my God will give me, if ask not amiss; therefore will lift up myvoice unto thee; yea, will cry unto thee, my God, the rock of myrighteousnessBehold, my voice shall forever ascend up unto thee,mrock and mine everlasting God. Amen.
Keep it real,


Elder W.Chad Thompson
Sketchy Ladder

Snow removers

Snow removers

Posing with Frosty

No comments:

Post a Comment