Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Bump?




Hello everyone, I hope you all have had a good week. Ours was pretty good, nothing crazy happened, but it was great!
So my iPad decided to crap out the other day. I tried updating it to the new ios, but it would just freeze at the same place, every single time. I was ready to throw it in front of one of the many trains that come through here. But I found somebody else that had the same problem that knew somewhat to do. That didn't work, so now we are on plan g. hopefully this one works. They are a really awesome tool, when they work... If not oh well, I only have 16ish days left!(My zone leaders are counting)
We spent most of Sunday in primary and it was really fun haha! Kids are great! quote of the week come from the opening of it. the Primary President was telling the kids what was coming up through the week. she said one thing and then asked if anybody knew the really special day. One kid said "The bump?" Haha we started up bump(basketball game for those of you that don't know) and all the primary kids love it and bring their friends! The correct answer was two kids from the branch are getting baptized this Saturday. Haha that is why it was so funny!

That has pretty much been the most exciting thing this week. I got sick the other day and I thought about the great health that I have had on my mission up to this point. I'm grateful for the health and the amazing experiences that I have had and will continue to have!

Scripture of the week is Alma 8:14-15
"And it came to pass that while he was journeying thither, being weighed down with sorrow, wading through much tribulation and anguish of soul, because of the wickedness of the people who were in the city of Ammonihah, it came to pass while Alma was thus weighed down with sorrow, behold an angel of the Lord appeared unto him, saying:  15 Blessed art thou, Alma; therefore, lift up thy head and rejoice, for thou hast great cause to rejoice; for thou hast been faithful in keeping the commandments of God from the time which thou receivedst thy first message from him. Behold, I am he that delivered it unto you."
Elder W.Chad Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment